I realize it is now the 29th of the month and most people make resolutions on the first. I however am not like most people (shocking, I know). Instead of making the same resolutions I always make (eat healthier, exercise more, save money) I am instead going to make craft resolutions and goals I hope to accomplish this year. I also figure if I put them out on the internets, someone might hold me to them.
- Make time to craft at least once a week in my lovely craft room.
- Create a Birthday/Anniversary Calendar to keep track of everyone's personal holidays.
- Mail handmade cards to people on their special days and "just because".
- Update my blog, www.ihearthello.blogspot.com regularly.
- Start and finish our wedding scrapbook.
- Learn to knit.
- Make and send cards for Valentine's Day, Halloween, and Christmas (and maybe St. Patrick Day and the 4th of July).
- Start making more paper crafted items (home decor projects, decorated picture frames, banners, cupcake toppers)
- Muster enough courage to actually sell my items at a local farmers market or craft fair.
- Submit work to be published in a crafting magazine.
I have high hopes for 2011! Ten goals and resolutions shouldn't be too hard to manage, right? I hope you can help me to achieve them.
Originally I wrote this on my facebook page on January 11th. I am happy to say that I have already accomplished a couple of things on the list. I finished my Special Event Calendar this week and hope to post pictures of it soon.