I hope to have a few projects done in time to distribute them around Thanksgiving or shortly after.
- Christmas Banners with holiday greetings like "BE MERRY", "JOY", "PEACE" and "NOEL".
- I want to make another Advent Calendar and I think my We R Memory Keepers Envelope Board will be just the right tool for the job. I am deciding between small envelopes filled with activities or small envelopes that can hold treats. Maybe I will make it a combination of the two.
- Finishing up my Christmas cards. I bought an amazing card kit made by Anna Griffin and it has enough to make 60 homemade cards. I think I have made 10 so far.
- I am up-cycling some metal Tazo tea tins to hold handmade card sets. Lucky for me, I have a good friend who has been collecting these tins so I should have enough for five sets.
- I am a pretty novice crocheter, but I found the cutest pattern for an infinity scarf on craftgawker.com. Puff Scarf Instructions
- Christmas cookies - I want to do a day of baking and I am compiling a list of my holiday favorites to make this year. So far, lime melt-aways, macaroons, and some sort of chocolate cookie are on the list. Time to break out my Martha Stewart Holiday Cookies magazines for inspiration.
Thanks for reading!